Subject: Re: Update on my query
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 95 22:00:27 PST

>
>I have subsequently found that any rotations along the motion path are com-
>municated to the path extrude function. Now my problem is that I would like
>to edit the keyframes of each channel separately, rather than the current
>scheme of adjusting keyframes for the whole object. 

	Do you mean "whole object" or "all channels"?

	If you mean the latter, I think we are out of luck in 4.0.

	Of course, you can emulate this with way too many null points, but
I agree that it is a serious shortcoming currently, one that IS correctly
addressed by 3DS.

>Neil F. Richmond         [email-masked]

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\      Or else!         |         (206) 283-3540           *
***********************************************************************